Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Smart Approve, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you at email@example.com.
Examples we offer.
- If you were just charged for your next month of Smart Approve, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Smart Approve a couple months ago, and you haven’t used Smart Approve since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
Examples of partial refunds or credits.
- If you forgot to cancel Smart Approve a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Smart Approve in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.